Skip to main content

New Places to Visit


I came across these 2 new fabulous blogs this week and thought I would share...

They both have lots of fun prints and DIY ideas! 






- go here to get this adorable autumn watercolor download for free! There is also an equally adorable summer version - 








When I find fun new blogs like this, I add them to my sidebar under "Places to Visit" so be sure to check every so often for new finds! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY Today! - CLOSED

SORRY, THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.  I have a lovely little giveaway for you today!  The majority vote was for the West Elm gift card, so that's what our lucky winner will get, $25 to spend on whatever they would like at West Elm!  To enter you can do one or all of the following: 1 // Share this giveaway on Facebook 2 // Share on Instagram  3 // Share on Twitter 4 // Share on your own blog 5 // Become a follower of this lovely blog 6 // "Like" Carpe Diem Design on Facebook  Then leave a comment here telling me what you did to enter.  The more things you do, the more times your name will be entered into the drawing.  Winner will be announced Wednesday morning! 

It's Giveaway Time! - CLOSED

Last month's giveaway was a great success so I'm more than happy to reward my readers again! This month's giveaway is 100% handmade by me! As you know I've become quite the calligraphy enthusiast and would love to share my newfound love with you. The winner of this giveaway will win one framed, hand-lettered quote, scripture, saying, etc. of their choice.  Scroll down and use the Rafflecopter widget to enter!  *Giveaway ends Wednesday at midnight* a Rafflecopter giveaway * Giveaway open to US Residents only. * Frame is the same as the one pictured. (white 11x14 frame matted to 5x7) * Winner will be notified by email within 24 hrs after the giveaway ends on 07/22/13. * Winner is responsible for responding to email within 48 hours or new winner will be chosen. * Please allow 2-3 weeks for original artwork to be completed, shipped, and arrive at your door. * An email proof will be sent to winner for appr...

Giveaway Time!

I will be doing a fun little giveaway next week! First I want to find out what will really bring you guys back for the giveaway. So, the options are... $25 West Elm Gift Card Capri Blue Volcano Candle  2 Printable Downloads from Birds of Ashmae - your choice 1 Society 6 Pillow Cover - your choice Choose your favorite and leave a comment with your vote! *NOTE: this is NOT the actual giveaway, the giveaway will take place on Monday so stop back by then!