SORRY, THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. I have a lovely little giveaway for you today! The majority vote was for the West Elm gift card, so that's what our lucky winner will get, $25 to spend on whatever they would like at West Elm! To enter you can do one or all of the following: 1 // Share this giveaway on Facebook 2 // Share on Instagram 3 // Share on Twitter 4 // Share on your own blog 5 // Become a follower of this lovely blog 6 // "Like" Carpe Diem Design on Facebook Then leave a comment here telling me what you did to enter. The more things you do, the more times your name will be entered into the drawing. Winner will be announced Wednesday morning!
Lex, your place is sooooo cute! I love it! I can't wait til Josh and I get a place of our own... how fun!
ReplyDeleteHow FUN your place is amazing, so you Lex!! Congrats everything looks so good!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I'm glad you approve! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lex! Found yout blog! Your little place is darling and you looked so amazing at your wedding...so grown up I can't believe it! Hopefully I can meet your hubby soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI keep making your house warm gift...needless to say Nick and Bridge keep eating it. Third times the charm. Wish me luck. Love, NJ&B
ReplyDeleteWow Lexie! What a fabulous place to live. HOw blessed are you? the answer is very very blessed. You deserve it. I'm glad you have such a nice place to live. :D
ReplyDelete